Isabella advises our clients in the field of taxation, with a particular focus on transactions and tax litigation processes.
Isabella joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2019. Prior to her graduation, Isabella spent a semester studying law at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Altia Plc, Arcus ASA
Merger of Altia Plc and Arcus ASA to form Anora Group
Lead counsel to Altia Plc
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Tax and Legal Trainee, KPMG Oy Ab, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Legal Trainee, Merilampi Attorneys, 2017–2018
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2017
- Legal Trainee, Krogerus, 2015–2016