Tobias advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Tobias first joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2022 and continued as a thesis trainee in 2023. He was appointed as an associate lawyer upon his graduation in 2023.
Kemppi Group Oy, Kempower Corporation
Counsel to Kemppi Group Oy, the majority owner of Kempower Corporation, in the placing of 3.4 million shares in Kempower Corporation
EUR 102 million
Counsel to Kemppi Group Oy
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2023–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2023
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2023
- Legal Trainee (Secondment), Group Corporate Legal, Nordea Bank Abp, 2023
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2022–2023
- Assistant Legal Counsel, KONE Corporation, 2021–2022
- Legal Trainee, Algol Oy, 2019–2021