Rauli advises clients mainly in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Rauli worked as a legal counsel for an industry association. During his legal studies, Rauli worked for the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority and the City of Turku. Before pursuing a career in law, Rauli graduated as a master of arts majoring in history and worked for several years as a managing director in a small association.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Vice Chair of the Board, Universtas Oy
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel, Pharma Industry Finland, 2021
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2021
- Administrative lawyer trainee, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2020–2021
- Lawyer trainee, City of Turku, 2020
- Secretary General, Student Union of the University of Turku, 2015–2019
- Specialist Vocational Qualification in Leadership and Business Management, Rastor Oy, 2019
- Master of Arts, University of Turku, 2016