Tuomas specialises in real estate transactions and development projects and is a member of Hannes Snellman’s Helsinki-based Real Estate Team. He has been involved in the biggest sale and leaseback arrangements completed in Finland over the past few years and also has extensive experience with different kinds of portfolio and single-asset transactions as well as development projects. In addition, he also advises clients on day-to-day real estate matters.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Tuomas worked as the leading legal counsel in one of the biggest real estate asset management companies in Finland. He also has experience working in a large private practice and as a manager in a Big Four firm.
Education and Professional Background
- Counsel, Hannes Snellman 2022–
- Leading Legal Counsel, LocalTapiola Real Estate Asset Management Ltd, 2020–2021
- Senior Associate, Castrén & Snellman 2019–2020
- Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2019
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2016–2018
- Associate Lawyer, Heikkilä & Co Attorneys Ltd, 2015–2016
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2015
- Legal Trainee, Heikkilä & Co Attorneys Ltd, 2015–2016