Ingrid advises clients in the field of employment law, such as restructurings and co-operation proceedings, employment and director agreements, terminations of employment, and legal risk assessment of various employment matters. Ingrid has strong expertise in transactional work and regularly advises clients in employment matters in connection with mergers and acquisitions, including business transfers and post-closing matters.
Before joining Hannes Snellman, Ingrid worked for another major law firm in Helsinki as well as in an employee union.
BlackRock Real Assets (Buyer), Green Horizon Renewables a.s. and other minority investors (Sellers), Mikana portfolio (Target)
BlackRock Real Assets’ acquisition of the Mikana portfolio, which consists of an existing operational project of 20 MW and four wind development projects with a capacity of 200 MW, from Green Horizon Renewables a.s. and other minority investors
Value not public
Counsel to Green Horizon Renewables a.s. and other minority investors
Castellum, Kielo, Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, Brunswick Real Estate.
Hannes Snellman acted as counsel to Castellum in its acquisition of property company Kielo from Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and Brunswick Real Estate.
EUR 640 million
Counsel to Castellum
Telia Company (Seller), Polhem Infra (Buyer), Telia Carrier (Target)
Telia Company’s divestment of Telia Carrier to Polhem Infra
SEK 9,450 million
Finnish counsel to Telia Company
Cargotec Corporation, Konecranes Plc
Merger of Cargotec Corporation and Konecranes Plc
Approx. EUR 2.7 billion
Counsel to Konecranes Plc
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Finnish Society for Labour and Social Security Law
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association EELA
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020-
- Senior Associate, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2017-2020
- Associate, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2014-2017
- Lawyer, The Union of Church Employees in Finland, 2013-2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, 2010-2011