Aki advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law. He joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018, and he was appointed as an associate lawyer in 2020.
During his studies, Aki spent a semester studying law and US foreign politics in Washington, D.C.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020 -
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C., 2019
- Thesis Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2019
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Trainee, Finnish Patent and Registration Office, 2018