Laura works in the Competition & Procurement team. She advises domestic and international clients in matters related to EU and competition law. Prior to graduation and joining Hannes Snellman, Laura gained experience at other international business law firms.
Counsel to CBRE in competition and compliance related matters.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Competition Law Association
- Member of AIJA – the International Association of Young Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Thesis Trainee and Project Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2018
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2018
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Legal Trainee, Lukander Ruohola HTO Attorneys at Law Ltd, 2016