Erik advises clients as a member of our M&A practice in Helsinki. Erik specialises in mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate law. He has over 10 years of experience assisting both private equity and industrial clients with various private M&A deals.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Erik worked at another major Finnish law firm, and he has also worked for a top-tier law firm in New York.
AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB (Buyer), Keva (Seller), Caruna (Target)
AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB’s acquisition of a 12.5% minority stake in Caruna from Keva
Value not public
Counsel to AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB
Rabbe Sittnikow, Erik Stenman, Jussi Ekonen, Janna Pihanurmi, Aaron Fagerholm, Noora Britschgi, Pauliina Sutinen, Janne Veneranta, Susanna Hernberg, Beata-Maria Pippingsköld, Laura Sainio, and Mikko Huimala.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Senior Associate, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2014–2020
- Foreign Associate, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, 2017–2018
- Associate, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2010–2014
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2009