Julia advises clients on energy-related projects and in the field of environmental law. She also provides advice on real estate transactions and development projects.
Julia joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2020 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon her graduation.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Distance Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- EAFIT University, Colombia, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Bergmann Attorneys at Law, 2019
- Lake Forest College, United States, 2018