Minna works as a senior associate mainly focusing on environmental law. She advises both domestic and international clients on matters related to environmental liabilities, planning and zoning, energy-related projects, and in matters related to natural resources and mining. Waste legislation is one of her particular areas of expertise. Minna also advises clients on various administrative court proceedings related to environmental law and zoning, and she has also gained experience on wind power projects from the permitting perspective.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Minna worked for two other large law firms in Helsinki.
Minna is currently on a leave of absence.
Orange Capital Partners and another global investor (Buyers), Morgan Stanley (Seller)
Orange Capital Partners' and another global investor's acquisition of a residential portfolio with 37 assets and 1,900 apartments from Morgan Stanley
Value not public
Counsel to Orange Capital Partners and another global investor
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Society for Environmental Law
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Senior Associate / Associate, HPP Attorneys, 2015–2021
- Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2015
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2015
- Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2014–2015
- University of Reykjavik, 2012
- Turku School of Economics, 2011–2013