Emmi advises clients on complex industrial construction, energy, and infrastructure projects and on matters relating to real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Emmi worked as an associate at an international law firm, where she specialised in real estate transactions and development projects and advised clients on matters of general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of Young Arbitration Club Finland (YACF)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2021
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Trainee and Trainee Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Legal Trainee, Senate Properties, 2017
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Legal Assistant, Savings Bank Kalanti-Pyhäranta-Uusikaupunki, 2015–2016
- Assistant Legal Counsel, Lakiasiaintoimisto Päivi Nuutila, 2014–2016
- Trainee, Laakso Laaksonen Vuorenvirta Attorneys-at-Law Ltd, 2012