Annika advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of employment law. She joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in 2022 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2023.
In addition to her legal studies, Annika has completed her bachelor’s degree in business at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington and is currently finishing her master’s degree in business at the University of Vaasa.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Labour Law Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2023–
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2023
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2022
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2021
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2017