Claes advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Claes first joined the firm as a knowledge management trainee in 2020, later continuing as an associate trainee in 2021 and thesis trainee in 2022. He was appointed as an associate lawyer upon his graduation in 2022.
Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation (Buyers) Rovio Entertainment Corporation (Target)
Counsel to Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation in the recommended public cash tender offer for all shares and options in Rovio Entertainment Corporation.
Approximately EUR 706 million
Counsel to Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2022
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman 2022
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman 2021–2022
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman 2020