Mikko works mainly in the field of insolvency. He also has experience in matters relating to contract law, company law, M&A, and dispute resolution.
Before joining Hannes Snellman, Mikko worked for more than seven years at another leading law firm, where he participated in a number of major bankruptcy and restructuring cases, some of which rank among the largest in Finland.
Mikko is a member of the Finnish Bar Association.
The State of Finland, Finnair Plc
Counsel to the State of Finland in the hybrid loan arrangement with Finnair Plc
Up to EUR 400 million
Counsel to the State of Finland (Prime Minister’s Office)
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Senior Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2017-2020
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2013-2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Legal Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2013
- Legal Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Tuomaala & Co Oy, 2012
- Lecturer (English and German), Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, 2009-2011
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, 2010
- Master of Arts, English Translation, University of Tampere, 2008