Mikko works mainly in the field of insolvency. He also has experience in matters relating to contract law, company law, M&A, and dispute resolution.
Before joining Hannes Snellman, Mikko worked for more than seven years at another leading law firm, where he participated in a number of major bankruptcy and restructuring cases, some of which rank among the largest in Finland.
Mikko is a member of the Finnish Bar Association.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Senior Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2017-2020
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2013-2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- Legal Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2013
- Legal Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Tuomaala & Co Oy, 2012
- Lecturer (English and German), Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, 2009-2011
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, 2010
- Master of Arts, English Translation, University of Tampere, 2008