Heidi advises our clients on various matters related to employment law, such as drafting employment and director agreements, co-operation proceedings and disputes, as well as employment issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Heidi worked for another law firm in Helsinki.
During her studies, Heidi spent one semester studying law at the University of Melbourne in Australia. In addition to her legal studies, she has also studied work psychology and leadership.
Counsel to a Finnish subsidiary of a global public listed company in the pharma sector, in the integration process following an acquisition of another global public listed company in the same sector. Our advice has included both advice relating to the combination and restructuring of the operations, co-operation proceedings relating to reduction of workforce as well as ongoing employment and management related guidance.
EQT Fund VIII (Buyer), Agilitas Private Equity and other shareholders (Sellers), Recover Nordic (Target)
EQT’s acquisition of Recover Nordic
Value not public
Finnish counsel to EQT Fund VIII
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (Buyer), shareholders of Pro Farm Technologies Oy (Sellers), Pro Farm Technologies Oy (Target)
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., an international leader in sustainable bioprotection and plant health solutions, acquired Pro Farm Technologies Oy, a Finnish agriculture technology company supplying nutrient and biostimulant technology and products
USD 31.8 million
Counsel to Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
Vaaka Partners, Lyyti
Vaaka Partners' acquisition of Lyyti
Value not public
Counsel to Vaaka Partners
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Member of the Finnish Labour Law Association
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Senior Associate, Merilampi Attorneys, 2018
- Associate lawyer, Merilampi Attorneys, 2012-2018
- Lawyer, The Finnish Business School Graduates, 2010-2011
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010
- University of Melbourne, 2008