Minna works in the Dispute Resolution Group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts.
During her studies, Minna spent one semester studying law at Masaryk University. In addition to her traineeships at Hannes Snellman and other leading law firms, Minna has also gained experience from the Office of the Prosecutor General as a legal trainee.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Legal Trainee, Office of the Prosecutor General, 2020
- Masaryk University, Czech Republic, 2020
- Legal Trainee, Avance Attorneys Ltd, 2019
- Office Support Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018