Johanna works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
During her studies, Johanna spent one semester studying law at the LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome.
Counsel to a major Finnish listed corporation in an international multi-million ICC arbitration concerning alleged defective supply of machinery as well as related injunction and damages claim proceedings in several instances of national courts.
Represented the client against a contractor in an arbitration over an industrial installation agreement.
Counsel to a Nordic company against a Central European counterpart in a multimillion-euro SCC arbitration and obtained funding for said client.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Finland (2021-2022)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- LUISS Guido Carli University, Italy, 2019
- Legal Trainee, Transcendent Group, 2017-2019