Minja works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals. In addition to her experience at Hannes Snellman, Minja has trained on the bench at the District Court of Helsinki.
During her studies, Minja spent one semester studying law at the University of Glasgow.
Counsel to a major Finnish listed corporation in an international multi-party ICC arbitration involving damages claims and counterclaims amounting to billions of euros.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Finland (2018-2021)
- New ethical and disciplinary rules by the Finnish Olympic Committee, Sports Law & Taxation Vol.11 No.4 December 2020 (co-author)
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2022-
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018-2022
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Helsinki, 2021-2022
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- University of Glasgow, Scotland, 2017
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016-2017
- Junior Trainee, Merilampi Attorneys Ltd, 2014-2015
- Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Ristikangas, Kinnunen & Koskinen Oy, 2014 and 2015