Caroline specialises in the law related to the IT-, technology and media sector, with a particular focus on commercial agreements and data privacy (GDPR). She regularly advises her clients on a wide variety of arrangements, including outsourcing, cloud services, the creation and licensing of rights in software and procurement of technology and related services. Her practice includes drafting, interpreting, negotiating and disputing commercial agreements.
In her practice she has obtained considerable experience of matters related to new technologies such as green tech, e-health, open source, IoT and e-commerce. She also has vast experience of providing advice to financial institutions and government agencies on procurement of cloud services and outsourcing services.
- Recommended in IT and telecoms, Legal 500, 2019
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce – Digital Finance Committee (ICC Sweden)
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association, 2013
- Member of the Data Protection Forum (Sw: Forum för dataskydd)
- Member of the ITechLaw Organization
Education and Professional Background
- Counsel, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi, Stockholm, 2013–2018
- Secondment, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ), 2010-2011
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 2008-2013
- Associate/Trainee, Advokatfirman Lindahl, Stockholm, 2007-2008
- Jur. kand. (LL.M), University of Uppsala, 2007