Viktor works in the Dispute Resolution group. He advises clients on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Viktor worked at a boutique law firm specialising in dispute resolution and conflict management.
During his studies, Viktor spent one semester studying law at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. He also participated in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot as a member of the University of Helsinki team.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Associate Lawyer, Lindfors & Co Attorneys at Law, 2018–2020
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Trainee, Lindfors & Co Attorneys at Law, 2017–2018
- Exchange studies at Utrecht University, the Netherlands, 2016