Viktor works in the Dispute Resolution group. He advises clients on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
In addition to his experience at Hannes Snellman, Viktor has trained on the bench at the District Court of Länsi-Uusimaa and worked at a boutique law firm specialising in dispute resolution and conflict management.
During his studies, Viktor spent one semester studying law at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. He also participated in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot as a member of the University of Helsinki team.
Represented a Nordic company against a Central European counterpart in a multimillion-euro SCC arbitration and obtained funding for said client.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Young Arbitration Club Finland, member
- The Law Society of Finland, member
- Co-author of the article “Protecting Confidentiality Within Arbitration Proceedings”, Stockholm international Arbitration Yearbook 2001, together with Anna-Maria Tamminen
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2023-
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Länsi-Uusimaa, 2021
- Associate Lawyer, Lindfors & Co Attorneys at Law, 2018–2020
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Trainee, Lindfors & Co Attorneys at law, 2017–2018
- Law studies at Utrecht University, the Netherlands, 2016