Susanna works in the Competition & Procurement Team advising domestic and international clients in the field of competition law. Susanna joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in January 2020 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2021. Prior to her graduation, Susanna gained experience at another major Finnish business law firm. During her studies, Susanna also spent a semester studying law at University of Lisbon in Portugal.
Hannes Snellman acted as lead counsel to Valmet, a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation, and services for the pulp, paper, and energy industries, in its merger with Neles, one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries in Finland.
The combined value of the merging companies is approximately EUR 7 billion.
Lead counsel to Valmet
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2021
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Distance Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- University of Lisbon, Portugal, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2019