Sini advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, and cross-border transactions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Sini worked for another law firm in Helsinki.
Cargotec Corporation, Konecranes Plc
Merger of Cargotec Corporation and Konecranes Plc
Approx. EUR 2.7 billion
Counsel to Konecranes Plc
Fazer Food Services, Compass Group PLC
Fazer Group in its divestment of Fazer Food Services to Compass Group PLC
EUR 475 million
Counsel to Fazer Group
Ramirent Plc, Loxam S.A.S.
Recommended public cash tender offer for Ramirent Plc by Loxam S.A.S.
EUR 970 million
Counsel to Ramirent Plc
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Young Lawyers’ Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019–
- Senior Associate, HPP Attorneys, 2018–2019
- Associate lawyer, HPP Attorneys, 2014–2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
- University of Seville, 2011