Peppi advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Peppi first joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in 2019, and she was appointed as an associate in 2020.
During her studies, Peppi spent one semester at the Ghent University in Belgium studying law.
Cargotec Corporation, Konecranes Plc
Merger of Cargotec Corporation and Konecranes Plc
Approx. EUR 2.7 billion
Counsel to Konecranes Plc
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019–2020
- Ghent University, Belgium, 2017–2018
- Legal Trainee, Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, 2019
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Dittmar & Indrenius, 2018–2019