Paula Laakso is currently on parental leave.
Paula advises clients in the field of taxation, especially in indirect taxation. She has participated in domestic and cross-border projects relating to value added taxation, excise taxation, and customs legislation. Paula also advises clients in tax dispute processes.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Paula worked as a senior tax advisor at EY. Paula has also gained experience as a senior officer at the Ministry of Finance, and during her studies she also worked as a senior customs officer at Finnish Customs.
Areim Fund III (Buyer), Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company, EPISO 4 fund (Sellers)
Areim Fund's acquisition of a portfolio of eight office properties from Avant Capital Partners, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and EPISO 4 fund advised by Tristan Capital Partners
Value not public
Counsel to Areim Fund III
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Senior Tax Advisor/Tax Advisor, EY, 2016-2017
- Senior Officer, Ministry of Finance, 2015-2016
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2014
- Linnéuniversitetet, Sweden, 2014