Noora advises clients on matters relating to fund formation, fund restructuring, co-investment, and fund investment. In addition, Noora advises clients on private equity-related mergers and acquisitions and on general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
In addition to her legal degree, Noora holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in finance.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2020–2021
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2019
- Legal Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2017–2019
- Sales Associate, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd, 2013–2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration (finance), Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2014