Niclas advises domestic and international clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Niclas joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2021 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. He has also gained experience at other international business law firms.
Blossom Capital (lead investor), Maki.vc, Brightly Ventures and other co-investors, Zevoy Aktiebolag (target).
Counsel to the lead investor Blossom Capital in the EUR 15 million series A funding round of Zevoy Aktiebolag, a Finland-based expense management solutions provider.
EUR 15 million
Counsel to Blossom Capital
IK Partners (Buyer), Intera Fund II Ky, Intera Fund III Ky, management and other minority shareholders (Sellers), Renta Group Oy (Target)
Intera Partners’ sale of Renta Group Oy to IK Partners
Value not public
Counsel to Intera Partners
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2020-2021
- Legal Trainee, HPP Attorneys, 2019-2020