Meri advises domestic and international clients in the field of competition law. Meri joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in January 2019 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in May 2019. Prior to this, Meri had gained experience at another major Finnish business law firm and in the public sector.
During her studies, Meri spent a semester studying law at Fudan University in Shanghai.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Association for European Law
- Member of the Finnish Competition Law Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Legal Trainee, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2018
- Trainee, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, 2017
- Trainee, Embassy of Finland, Belgrade, 2017
- Fudan University, Shanghai, 2015