Mathilde specialises in commercial dispute resolution. Her experience encompasses, inter alia, the fields of general commercial law, international sales, post M&A, international investment law, complex disputes in the financial sector, construction and IT.
Mathilde currently represents parties in both national and international arbitrations as well as in litigation.
Mathilde is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2017-2018
- Master of Laws, Uppsala University, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2016
- Summer Associate, Bird & Bird, Stockholm, 2016
- London South Bank University, Faculty of Law, 2016
- Summer Associate, Baker & McKenzie, Stockholm, 2015