Mathilde specialises in commercial dispute resolution. Her experience encompasses, inter alia, the fields of general commercial law, international sales, post M&A, international investment law, complex disputes in the financial sector, construction, and IT.
Mathilde currently represents parties in both national and international arbitrations as well as in litigation.
Mathilde is also a member of the Board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which is an organisation that has more than 400 members in Sweden and abroad. YAS organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Board Member Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2022
- Swedish Bar Association, 2021
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2019-2020
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2021
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), Stockholm, 2019-2020
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2017-2018
- Master of Laws, Uppsala University, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2016
- Summer Associate, Bird & Bird, Stockholm, 2016
- London South Bank University, Faculty of Law, 2016
- Summer Associate, Baker & McKenzie, Stockholm, 2015