Magnus works mainly within the field of dispute resolution, focusing on Swedish and international arbitrations and litigation proceedings. Magnus has advised and represented clients in disputes relating to e.g. professional liability, M&A, intellectual property, transportation, the sale of goods, distribution and agency, construction and general commercial agreements. Magnus also regularly acts as secretary to arbitral tribunals.
Magnus also advises clients in intellectual property, sports law and transaction matters as well as with respect to general corporate and commercial legal issues. In addition, Magnus has experience from banking and financing matters such as bond issues and acquisition financing.
Magnus is currently on a leave of absence.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) Young & International (Y&I) group
- Member of the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of the Arbitration Association for Younger Lawyers at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute (YAS)
- Member of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Member of the Swedish Insurance Law Association
Education and Professional Background
LL.M. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), Columbia Law School, 2019
Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2016
Trained on the Bench, District Court of Attunda, 2012-2014
Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Lund University, 2011
B.Sc. in Business and Economics (Corporate Finance), Lund University, 2010
Trainee, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, 2010
- Studies in Finance and Business Law, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore, 2009