Linn is a part of Hannes Snellman's cross-border IP & Technology practice.
Her focus include retail and fashion law, IT, emerging technologies, outsourcing, data protection & privacy, e-commerce, intellectual property, advertising, media, marketing & consumer laws and commercial agreements. Linn has been involved in drafting and negotiating several commercial agreements within her field of expertise. She further advises in M&A transactions within IP & Technology.
Prior to joining the IP&Tech team, Linn worked as a corporate legal counsel for one of the world’s largest retailers, operating in the fashion industry.
Byggnadstekniska Byrån Sverige AB (Target), Sitowise Holding AB (Buyer), Byggnadstekniska Byrån Mosebacke AB (Seller)
Intera Partners backed Sitowise Oy in the Acquisition of Byggnadstekniska Byrån Sverige AB
Value not public
Counsel to Intera Partners
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce – Intellectual Property Committee (ICC Sweden), 2019
- Member and Researcher of the Global Advisory Board, Business in Society Institute at Berkeley Law, 2019
- Hannes Snellman Fashion Law Review - Edition 1, 2020
- Legal Tech Book 2019 by Contractbook, featured contributor, 2019
- Guide for General Counsel on Corporate Sustainability Version 2.0, UN Global Compact, University of California Berkeley School of Law, 2019
- Nästa generations jurister behöver få med sig en grundläggande förståelse för tech, Sydsvenskan, 2019
- Article series about tech and law and how digital development should be tackled from a legal perspective, Legally Yours, Dagens Juridik, 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2019
- Legal Counsel, H&M Group, Global Legal Department, Stockholm, 2015-2019
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Law and Technology, UC Berkeley School of Law, California, 2018
- Jur. Kand (LL.M.), Lund University, 2015
- Trainee, Deloitte, Malmö, 2015