Laura advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and cross-border transactions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law. Laura has also previously had experience in M&A disputes.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Laura worked for another law firm in Helsinki.
Laura is currently on parental leave.
OP Financial Group (Seller), Vienna Insurance Group (Buyer), Seesam Insurance AS (Target)
OP Financial Group's sale of the non-life insurance company Seesam Insurance AS (Seesam), including its Latvian and Lithuanian branches, to Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Value not public
Counsel to OP Financial Group
Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation
The combination of Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation through a statutory merger
EUR 771 million
Counsel to Lemminkäinen
Intera Fund III Ky (Buyer), ISS Palvelut Oy (Seller), ISS Security Oy and the Finnish security business and related assets (Target)
Divestment by ISS Palvelut of 100% of the shares in ISS Security Oy and the Finnish security business and related assets to Intera.
EUR 35 million
Counsel to ISS Palvelut Oy
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of AIJA – the International Association of Young Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Senior Associate, Waselius & Wist, 2015
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Länsi-Uusimaa, 2014
- Post-Graduate Trainee, Court of Justice of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2011
- Associate Lawyer, Waselius & Wist, 2010
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2010
- Trainee, White & Case LLP, Belgium, 2008
- Studies of EU law at the University of Montpellier, France, 2008
- Trainee, Waselius & Wist, 2005 - 2010