Kristina advises clients in relation to complex industrial construction, energy and infrastructure projects, as well as matters related to real estate transactions.
Kristina graduated from Albert-Ludwigs Universität Freiburg in Germany in 2016. During her studies, she did an exchange at the University of Helsinki in 2012-2013.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Kristina worked at Bergmann Attorneys and at Roschier's Energy & Infrastructure team. In addition, Kristina has also worked in the private and public sectors in Germany and Australia.
Kristina is a native speaker of German and Finnish.
Veolia Services Suomi Oy, Metsä Fibre
Veolia Services Suomi Oy’s project to build a crude methanol processing plant in connection with Metsä Fibre's Äänekoski bioproduct mill plant in Äänekoski
Value not public
Counsel to Veolia Services Suomi Oy
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association (as an EU attorney)
- Member of the German Bar Association (Tübingen)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021-
- Associate, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2020-2021
- Associate, Bergmann Attorneys at Law, 2019-2020
- State Exam (Zweites Staatsexamen), Civil Court of Offenburg, Germany, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Schweizer Kobras, Sydney, Australia, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Bergmann Attorneys at Law, 2017
- State Exam (Erstes Staatsexamen), Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany, 2016
- University of Helsinki, 2012-2013