Kristina advises clients in relation to complex industrial construction, energy and infrastructure projects, as well as matters related to real estate transactions.
Kristina graduated from Albert-Ludwigs Universität Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, in 2016. During her studies, she did an exchange at the University of Helsinki in 2012-2013.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Kristina worked at Bergmann Attorneys and at Roschier's Energy & Infrastructure team. In addition, Kristina has also worked in private and public sectors in Germany and Australia.
Kristina is a native speaker of German and Finnish.
Keliber Oy, Metso Outotec
Counsel to Keliber in respect of the construction and supply contracts pertaining to the company’s lithium project in Central Ostrobothnia, Finland. The project is one of the most significant battery chemical projects in Europe. Keliber has now signed a contract with Metso Outotec to supply a concentrator plant in Kaustinen and a lithium hydroxide plant in Kokkola, which is one of the key deliveries in respect of the project.
Value not public
Counsel to Keliber Oy
Veolia Services Suomi Oy, Metsä Fibre
Veolia Services Suomi Oy’s project to build a crude methanol processing plant in connection with Metsä Fibre's Äänekoski bioproduct mill plant in Äänekoski
Value not public
Counsel to Veolia Services Suomi Oy
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the German Bar Association (Tübingen)
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2023-
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021-2023
- Associate, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd., 2020-2021
- Associate, Bergmann Attorneys at Law, 2019-2020
- State Exam (Zweites Staatsexamen), Civil Court of Offenburg, Germany, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Schweizer Kobras, Sydney, Australia, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Bergmann Attorneys at Law, 2017
- State Exam (Erstes Staatsexamen), Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany, 2016
- University of Helsinki, 2012-2013