Jussi advises clients on mergers and acquisitions and on complex energy and infrastructure projects. In addition, he offers clients general corporate, commercial, and contract law advice.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Jussi has worked as a senior associate at a law firm with a special focus on large-scale energy construction projects and as a legal counsel at a listed company.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Senior Associate, Attorneys-at-Law Mäkitalo Rantanen & Co Ltd, 2017–2019
- Associate, Attorneys-at-Law Mäkitalo Rantanen & Co Ltd, 2015–2017
- Legal Counsel, Componenta Oyj, 2014–2015
- Legal Trainee, Componenta Oyj, 2013–2014
- Master of Laws, The University of Edinburgh, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Tallinn University of Technology – Tallinn Law School, 2010