As a member of the Competition & Procurement team, Johanna advises domestic and international clients in the field of competition law. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Johanna gained experience in two different law firms and in the public sector.
Altia Plc, Arcus ASA
Merger of Altia Plc and Arcus ASA to form Anora Group
Lead counsel to Altia Plc
Comprehensive advice on the state aid law for the Prime Minister’s Office concerning the recapitalisation (rights offering) of the state-controlled airline Finnair Plc, including advise on the notification procedure before the European Commission. The rights offering of 500 MEUR is one of the largest rights offerings in Finland in recent years. The Commission’s decision in the case lead to amendments to the COVID-19 related State Aid Temporary Framework.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Lawyers’ Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020 -
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2020
- Trainee, Merilampi Attorneys Ltd, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2018-2019
- Trainee, Finnish Patent and Registration Office, 2017