Johan Wahlund specialises in commercial dispute resolution. His experience covers domestic commercial litigations as well as domestic and international arbitrations. Johan regularly assists clients in all stages of a dispute.
Johan has experience from disputes in various areas, such as insurance, machinery and equipment, construction, M&A, and setting aside proceedings regarding investments made under the Energy Charter Treaty (ECT).
Johan is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Swedish Bar Association, 2019
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS)
Education and Professional Background
- Managing Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2023
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2020
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2015-2018
- Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2015
- Master of Laws, Stockholm University, 2015