Heidi works as a client relations manager in Hannes Snellman's Client Relations team with a particular focus on communication. Heidi cooperates with all our cross-border business areas in all communication matters related to business development, client relations, PR, media, employee branding, social networks, and marketing. She is responsible for managing and coordinating the cross-border content producing processes for all our communication channels. Heidi also coordinates the firm's high-profile client and target group events and supports different business areas in business development and client relationship management.
Heidi has a Master's Degree in Communication Management and a Bachelor's Degree in Modern Languages and Business Administration from the Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, where she majored in laws. Heidi has also completed a one-year programme in Business and Corporate Communication.
Heidi joined Hannes Snellman in 2002.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member, ProCom Viestinnän ammattilaiset ry
- Member, Aito HSO Ry
- Expert Branding – Tips on How to Shine and Prosper Professionally, Hannes Snellman Careers, 2018
- Asiantuntijan henkilöbrändi - vinkit oikeustieteen opiskelijoille, Paragraaffi, 2017
Education and Professional Background
- Communications Manager, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Client Relations Manager, Communications, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Client Relations Coordinator, Hannes Snellman, 2009
- Client Relations Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2007
- Legal Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2002
- Master of Business Administration, Communications Management, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2019
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2004