Emmi advises clients in the fields of financial services regulation, securities law, finance and capital markets, and general corporate, contract, and commercial law.
Emmi joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in May 2020 and was appointed as an associate in November 2020. During her studies at the University of Helsinki, Emmi spent a semester at Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University in France.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, France, 2020
- Trainee, Reims & Co Attorneys-at-Law Ltd., 2017–2019