Antti advises clients in the field of M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions. He also advises managers on fund formation and offers clients general corporate, commercial, and contract law advice.
Antti has extensive experience in advising both international and domestic clients on venture capital investments. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Antti has worked as a senior associate at a boutique law firm with a special focus on tech-driven M&A and venture capital transactions and as an associate at a boutique law firm with a special focus on contract law and dispute resolution.
Smartly.io Solutions Oy and its owners, Providence Equity Partners
Counsel to Smartly.io and its owners in the sale of a majority stake to Providence Equity Partners
EUR 200 million
Counsel to Smartly.io Solutions Oy and its owners
- Co-author with Aleksi Neuvonen, Jaakko Lindgren, and Roope Mokka, “Digitalisaatio – Murroksen koko kuva”, Tammi Publishers, 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Senior Associate, Dottir Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2019
- Associate, Dottir Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Associate, Asianajotoimisto Jyri Heinonen Oy, 2015–2017
- Associate, Asianajotoimisto Lex Partners Ky, 2014–2015
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2014
- University of Kent, 2010–2011