Anton focuses on technology and commercial contracts. He also provides advice on data protection, privacy, cybersecurity, and technology issues associated with M&A.
Anton joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2019 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. In addition to his legal education, he has completed studies in computer science. He is also an IAPP certified information privacy professional (CIPP/E).
Anton is currently on external secondment.
Telia Finland (Seller) and AddSecure (Buyer)
Telia Finland’s divestment of Telia Alerta business to AddSecure
Value not public
Counsel to Seller/Telia Finland
Sanoma Media Finland Oy (Seller), Schibsted (buyer), Oikotie Ltd (target)
The sale of Sanoma’s online classifieds business Oikotie to Schibsted
EUR 185 million
Counsel to Sanoma Group
Riikka Rannikko, Jesper Nevalainen, Mikko Huimala, Agda Vähä-Piikkö, Jenni Heurlin, Anton Pirinen
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Legal Trainee & Data Privacy Specialist, HKScan Corporation, 2017-2018
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), 2017
- Legal Trainee, Attorney at Law Impola Ltd, 2015-2017