Anna specialises in the law related to IT & Technology and Intellectual Property with a particular focus on complex IT and services agreements. She regularly advises clients on a wide variety of arrangements, including outsourcing, cloud services, the creation and licensing of rights in software and procurement of technology and related services. Her practice includes drafting, interpreting, negotiating and disputing commercial agreements. In addition, Anna advises in M&A transactions relating to the technology sector.
In her practice, she has obtained vast experience of matters related to new technologies such as e-health, open source, IoT and e-commerce. She also has considerable experience of providing advice to financial institutions and government agencies on procurement of technology and related services.
Counsel to EVRY in the combination of Tieto and EVRY through a cross-border merger.
Counsel to Arbetsförmedlingen in public procurement of contract regarding IT platform for matter handling, application development and platform maintenance.
Advised a Swedish major bank in outsourcing and set up of IT-operation, print and communication services.
Advised Swedish major insurance company in outsourcing of IT infrastructure, including cloud services.
Advised Swedish major insurance company in outsourcing of workplace services and infrastructure.
Advised Nordic major bank on procurement of IT infrastructure for cross-boarder payments.
Advised Swedish major pharmacy chain in numerous IT-related projects, including several “XaaS” procurements.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce – Financial Services and Insurance Committee (ICC Sweden)
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of the Data Protection Forum (Sw: Forum för dataskydd)
Education and Professional Background
- Counsel, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Counsel, Advokatfirman Delphi, Stockholm, 2015-2018
- In-house Counsel, Accenture, 2013-2015
- Partner, Advokatfirman Delphi, Stockholm, 2012
- Secondment, Nordea Bank AB, Stockholm, 2010
- Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi, Stockholm 2005-2011
- Associate, Linklaters, Stockholm, 2001-2005
- Associate, Lagerlöf & Leman, Stockholm, 2000-2001
- Trainee, Advokatfirman Lindahl, Stockholm, 1999-2000
- Law Clerk, District Court of Stockholm, 1999
- Jur. kand. (LL.M), Stockholm University, 1999