Amanda advises clients in the fields of intellectual property law, technology, data protection, as well as general commercial and contract law.
Prior to being appointed as an associate, Amanda joined the firm first as a KM trainee in 2018, later continuing in other trainee positions from 2019 to 2020.
In addition to her Master of Laws degree from the University of Helsinki, Amanda has studied industrial engineering and management at Aalto University and is currently pursuing a licentiate degree in medicine at the University of Eastern Finland.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of the Finnish Association for Medical Law and Ethics
Education and Professional Background
- Licentiate of Medicine, University of Eastern Finland, 2020–
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019–2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Borenius, 2018–2019
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018