Aaron advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Aaron joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. In addition to his legal degree, he holds a Master of Science degree in Economics (Finance) from Hanken School of Economics.
Aaron is currently on leave of absence.
AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB (Buyer), Keva (Seller), Caruna (Target)
AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB’s acquisition of a 12.5% minority stake in Caruna from Keva
Value not public
Counsel to AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB
Rabbe Sittnikow, Erik Stenman, Jussi Ekonen, Janna Pihanurmi, Aaron Fagerholm, Noora Britschgi, Pauliina Sutinen, Janne Veneranta, Susanna Hernberg, Beata-Maria Pippingsköld, Laura Sainio, and Mikko Huimala.
Rights issue in Glaston Corporation
EUR 34 million
Counsel to Glaston Corporation
- Kansainvälisen rikostuomioistuimen esitutkintajaoston päätös Afganistanin tilannetta koskevassa asiassa – Miksei oikeudenmukaisuus vaadi tilanteen tutkintaa?, Lakimies Journal, Issue 6, 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2019
- Master of Science in Economics (Finance), Hanken School of Economics, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2018
- Trainee, Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, 2018
- Junior Adviser, The Permanent Mission of Finland to the United Nations, 2017
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys, 2016-2017
- Trainee, The Embassy of Finland to Australia, 2016