Hannes Snellman in Cooperation with Soaked by Slush Podcast on an Episode Featuring John Lindfors, Managing Partner at DTS Global
25 March 2021
Hannes Snellman has teamed up with Soaked by Slush for another episode. See below for a brief description of what to expect.
There are not many Finns, if any, who have as unique insight into both the global and Asian economies as John Lindfors. Having been an early-stage investor in many global giants such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Airbnb, Spotify, Alibaba, and Slack, and having worked with the massive tech sector in China, John’s expertise and knowledge is second to none. In this episode, podcast host William von der Pahlen and John Lindfors discuss global macro trends and opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors and everything from China’s rise to the future of tech.
In this episode, expect to learn:
- What are the next big tech trends for the 2020s according to John? How did John’s predictions from 2012 and 2013 play out?
- Will the Big Five companies be reshuffled in the coming years, or has the network effect handicapped market competition?
- How has China’s economy changed and grown in the last decade?
- What is the future of platform economies?
- Is the COVID-19 pandemic a decade definer, or is it too early to tell yet?
This episode is sponsored by Hannes Snellman and is available on: