Show Me the Money! Dispute Resolution post COVID-19 | 28 May 2020
20 May 2020
The webinar will be held in English. Please find a more detailed description of the webinar below.
You are warmly welcome to join our cross-border Dispute Resolution webinar on Thursday 28 May 2020 from 10:00 am to 10:45 am (EEST) or 09:00 am to 09:45 am (CEST).
Our DR experts from Helsinki and Stockholm will – in the form of a Q&A morning session - discuss current topics in Dispute Resolution in light of the current significant disturbances in the economy, as well as the impact of the pandemic on clients’ operations. It is expected that the financial stress put on companies, including liquidity risks and insolvencies, will have an effect on the actions necessary to take in order to secure clients’ rights and their financial interests going forward into the second half of 2020, and beyond.
Issues to be addressed include:
- Precautionary measures and injunctions, emergency arbitration;
- Effect of insolvency on litigation and arbitration proceedings, including pending ones;
- Third party funding.
- David Ackebo, Partner, Stockholm
- Anders Bygglin, Partner, Helsinki
- Pontus Ewerlöf, Partner, Stockholm
- Helen Lehto, Managing Associate, Helsinki
- Markus Manninen, Partner, Helsinki
Please register via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to submit any questions that you wish us to cover. We hope you can join us, but if you cannot make it, you can watch a recording of the webinar afterwards. We will share the recording with all those registered for the event.