Ola's main focus is on domestic and international litigation and arbitration. He has represented major Swedish and foreign companies in a wide range of complex disputes. Ola has particular experience in handling disputes related to regulated markets, construction/engineering and the telecom sector.
Ola also has solid experience in advising clients in connection with contract law matters, matters relating to private/public partnerships, regulated markets and construction/engineering.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of the Swedish Arbitration Association
- Member of the Arbitration Association for Younger Lawyers at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Member of the LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Member of the LCIA European Users' Council
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2009
- Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2005–2009
- Clerk, Huddinge tingsrätt, Stockholm, 2004–2005
- Government Office Clerk, Ministry of Justice, Stockholm, 2003–2004
- Trainee, Linklaters Advokatbyå, Stockholm, 2003
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Umeå Universitet, Umeå, 2002
- Law studies at the University of Cambridge, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2001