Michala advises on various employment law issues including mergers and acquisitions and cross-border transactions, including due diligence investigations and advising on post-transaction implementation of incentive schemes for the top management. Michala further assists in restructurings and mass redundancies and she has vast experience in advising both domestic and international clients on the day-to day handling of employment law issues.
Michala has substantial experience in litigation and conflict management for both Danish and international clients. Michala handles a wide variety of disputes, primarily concerning contract law, before both the ordinary Danish courts and arbitration tribunals.
Further Michala has significant experience in advising on different aspects of energy law and construction law.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Danish Bar Association
- Member of the Copenhagen Laywers legal aid
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Copenhagen, 2011
- Junior Associate, Associate, Plesner Law Firm, Copenhagen, 2003 - 2011
- Teaching assistant, The National Police College, Part time, Copenhagen, 2006
- Admitted to the bar, 2006
- Master of Laws (cand.jur), University of Copenhagen, 2003
- Paralegal, HORESTA/HTS, Copenhagen, 2002 - 2003
- Paralegal, Norrbom & Vinding Law Firm, Copenhagen, 2001-2002