Marie focuses on domestic and international arbitration and general commercial litigation. She also advises clients in transaction matters and general corporate and commercial law. Marie has represented and assisted Swedish and foreign clients in a wide range of commercial disputes and cross-border and domestic transactions. She has particular experience of disputes related to m&a transactions and transactions involving transfer of real estate.
Marie is currently on a leave of absence.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- Member of the Swedish Arbitration Association (SAA)
- Member of the Arbitration Association for Younger Lawyers at Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute (YAS)
- Member of the Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Member of the Swedish Women in Arbitration Network (SWAN)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2009
- Associate, Advokatfirman Nilsson & Co, 2008
- Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 2006-2008
- Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, 2005-2006
- Jur kand, LL. M., Stockholm University, 2005