Dmitry Yatsenko specializes in corporate law, M&A and private equity transactions. Dmitry has significant experience in advising domestic and foreign clients on Russian and cross border M&A transactions and joint ventures.
- Advising Ramirent on the establishment of a joint venture with Cramo for providing services of construction equipment lease in Russia and Ukraine, 2013
- Advised Danaher Corporation on the acquisition of Dental Complex, a Russian orthodontics distributer, 2012
- Advised Illinois Tool Works (ITW) on its acquisition of Penta Group, a Russian chemicals manufacturer, 2012
- Advised Capman on the investments in Papa Jones, chain of restaurants and stores, 2012
- Advised Rusnano on the investment in a beryllium production industry, 2011
- Advised Rusnano on the establishment of a joint venture with IPG Lasers (American listed company) for manufacturing of industrial laser equipment, 2011
- Advised Oriola KD on its acquisition of O2 Apteka, a Russian chain of pharmacies, 2010
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- DLA Piper Rus Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers CIS Law Offices B.V.
- LLM, Aberdeen University
- Degree in law from the People's Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)