Caroline Snellman focuses on domestic and international arbitration and general commercial litigation. She also advises clients in transaction matters and general corporate and commercial law. Caroline has represented and assisted Swedish and foreign clients in a wide range of commercial disputes and cross-border and domestic transactions. She has particular experience of disputes related to the construction industry and transactions with environmental concerns.
She is the co-author of "New Swedish disputes procedure in industry terms", Global Arbitration Review Volume 4. Issue 1, 2009.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- YAS, Arbitration Association for Young Lawyers at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- AIJA, Association des Jeunes Avocats
- SWAN, Swedish Women in Arbitration Network
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2009
- Associate, White & Case, Stockholm, 2007 - 2009
- Legal Specialist, The Gomez Law Firm, CA, USA, 2006
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), University of Stockholm, Sweden, 2006
- Studies in Criminal Justice and Political Science, San Diego State University, USA, 2005 - 2006